Auto Stamper has endorsed the following policy toward copyright infringement in consonance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA The address of Auto Stamper's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
It is Auto Stamper's policy to:
(1) Obstruct esquire to or discard material that it believes in good belief to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users
(2) Remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for reporting copyright infringement:
If you suppose that service or content residing on or usable through the Auto Stamper Website or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
• A substantial or electronic signature of individual authorized to act on behalf of the holder of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed
• Identification of works or materials being infringed
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Auto Stamper is capable of finding and verifying its existence
• Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address
• A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
• A declaration made under penalty of falsification that the information provided is authentic and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once appropriate Infringement warning is taken by the Nominate Agent:
Auto Stamper's policy:
• To remove or disable access to the infringing material as of the date of notice
• To notify the service provider, user that it has removed or disabled acquire to the material
• That repeat convict will have the infringing material neglect from the system and that Auto Stamper will stop such service providers, members or user's access to the service.
Process to provide a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the service provider trust that the service that was taken out was disabled is not infringing then it has the privilege to upload and use such service from the copyright holder. The copyright owner's deputy to the law, the service provider, and member must dispatch a counter-notice include the following information to the Designated Agent mention below:
• A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
• A statement that the vice provider, member has a good belief that the material was taken out or disabled as a result of misunderstanding or a misidentification of the service
• Service providers, representative's name, IP address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content providers, member's or user's address is located, or if the content providers, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any legal community in which Auto Stamper is based, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is taken by the Designated Agent, Auto Stamper may forward a copy of the counter-notice to the initial complaining party informing that person that it may replace the evacuated material or desist disabling it in 10 working days. Until the copyright holder files an action looking for a court order against the service provider, user, and the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Auto Stamper's discretion.
Please contact Auto Stamper's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
Requests for Support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Support emails sent to DMCA may not be replied to.